Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh remember when we knew it all...

Do you remember when you knew it all? There was a time when no-one could tell me anything (Don't act all shocked), and as a mother there have been plenty of times that I have said, "Sorry, I forgot you know everything!"
Of course I do what so many of us do, and look back on my life with rose colored glasses, remembering myself as a perfect child. But deep inside, OK, my mother reminds me, that I knew it all once too.
I have been right very few times in my adult life...but I sure as heck was right as a kid. That's why "those were the days."

2 comments:

  1. It was so long ago that I can't remember when it was that I knew it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family, Lisa. See you next year.

    ReplyDelete